February 6th, 2023
Call to Order
- Study Session on Palo Alto Link, the City’s New On-Demand Transit Service
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
2. Approval of Minutes from the January 23, 2023 City Council Meeting.
3. Adopt Revised Retiree Benefit Funding Policy (Formerly ‘Pension Funding Policy’) for the Financial Planning of Employee Pension and Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB)/Retiree Healthcare Plans.
4. Approval of Professional Services Agreement with Townsend Public Affairs, Inc. (C23183770) in the Amount Not-to-Exceed $558,000 for State and Federal Legislative Advocacy Services and Grant Consulting and Compliance Services for a Period of Three Years with the Option to Renew for Two Periods of One Year Each; CEQA status—not a project.
5. Adoption of Memorandum of Agreements with International Association of Firefighters, Local 1319 and Service Employees International Union, Local 521; CEQA status—not a project.
City Manager Comments
COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS
RECESS CITY COUNCIL MEETING AND CONVENE PUBLIC IMPROVEMENT CORPORATION MEETING
6. Approval of Fiscal Year 2022 Palo Alto Public Improvement Corporation’s Annual Financial Statement.
RECONVENE CITY COUNCIL MEETING
AA1. Approval of the 2023 City Council Priority Focus Areas, and ObjectivesAreas, Objectives, and Respective Major Projects for Calendar Year 2023.