February 8th, 2021
Call to Order
1. 231 Grant Avenue: Request by Santa Clara County for a Study Session to Obtain City Council and Community Input on its Proposed Teacher Housing Project. Environmental Assessment: Not Subject to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Because no Action Will be Taken. The County Will Serve as the Lead Agency for the Project. The County Issued a Notice of Preparation of an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the Project on December 4, 2020. Zoning District: PF (Public Facilities).
2. 3997 Fabian Way (20PLN-00287): Request for Pre-screening of the Applicant’s Proposal to Re-zone the Subject Property From General Manufacturing (GM) to Planned Home Zoning (PHZ) and to Redevelop the Site With a 290 Unit Residential Development. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. Zoning District: GM (General Manufacturing).
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
4. Approval of Contract Number C21180550A With TJKM for a Four-year Term Not-to-Exceed $800,000, and Contract Number C21180550B With Fehr and Peers for a Four-year Term Not-to-Exceed $800,000, for On-call Transportation Engineering and Planning Project Support Services.
5. Approval of Contract Number C21180050 With Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc. for Household Hazardous Waste Management and Emergency Response Services for a Five-year Term for a Total Amount Not-to-Exceed $1,650,000.
6. Approval of Change Order Number 1 to Contract Number C20174826 With Monterey Mechanical Co. Adding $300,000 for a Total Not-toExceed Amount of $750,000 for the On-call Emergency Construction Services Project Funded in Wastewater Treatment Enterprise Fund Capital Improvement Program (Project WQ-19002) at the Regional Water Quality Control Plant.
9. Approval of Construction Contract C21180619 With Cratus, Inc. in the Amount of $1,682,000 for Phase III of the Cross-bore Verification, Inspection, and Assessment Program; and Authorization to Execute and Negotiate Related Change Orders in the Amount of $168,200 for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $1,850,200.
City Manager Comments
11. Review the Potential Financial Scenarios and Direction to Staff on Development of the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Budget; Review and Accept the FY 2022 Budget Development Guidelines; and Review and Accept the FY 2022 – 2031 Long Range Financial Forecast.
12. Policy and Services Committee Recommends the City Council Approve the 2021 Legislative Guidelines; Utilities Advisory Commission Recommends the City Council Approve the 2021 Utilities Legislative Guidelines; and Discussion and Direction on Pending State Legislation.
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements