March 27th, 2023
Call to Order
SPECIAL ORDERS OF THE DAY
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
7. Approval of Amendment No. 1 with FolgerGraphics, Inc. to increase the Not-to-Exceed Amount by $235,200 for Professional Printing and Distribution Services of the Enjoy Activity Guide for an Additional Three Years; CEQA Status – not a project.
8. Approval of Contract Amendment Number One (1) with Team Sheeper, Inc., Authorizing One-Time Payment not-to-exceed $85,000 for Salaries Associated with the Rinconada Pool 45-day Closure for Replastering; CEQA status – not a project
City Manager Comments
9. Approval of a Purchase Order with Interstate Truck Center in an Amount Not to Exceed $297,244 for the Purchase of Two 2023 International CV Chipper Body Trucks, Utilizing a Cooperative Purchase Agreement, Funded by Capital Improvement Program Project VR-23000.
11. Provide Direction on Permanent Parklet Program Regulations and Proposed Ordinance and Approval of Budget Amendments in the General Fund, CEQA status – categorically exempt (15301 and 15304(e)). (Continued from March 13, 2023).
10. Approval of and Direction on a Residential Natural Gas Rebate Program Funded by the City’s General Fund at a Total Cost of up to $1,771,586 to Mitigate Extraordinarily High January 2023 Natural Gas Costs, Approval of a Budget Amendment in the General Fund, and an Update on Green v. City of Palo Alto.
COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS