April 10th, 2023
Call to Order
SPECIAL ORDER OF THE DAY
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
6. Approval of Contract Amendment No. 1 to Contract No. S20175534B with HdL Coren & Cone in the Amount of $8,400 and to Extend Term Six Months Ending September 2023 for Property Tax Information and Reporting Services; CEQA Status – Not a Project.
7. Agreement with Stanford University to provide $744,000 in funding for expanded Palo Alto Link (PAL) on-demand transit services; Contract Amendment No. 1 with Nomad Transit, LLC (Via) to increase total contract amount not to exceed $3,244,000 for up to two years; and Associated Budget Amendment in the General Fund. CEQA status – not a project.
8. Approval of a Purchase Order with The Public Restroom Company in the Amount of $596,556 to Provide and Install Modular Restroom Buildings at Rinconada and Ramos Parks for the Rinconada Park Improvements Capital Improvement Program Project (PE-08001) and Park Restroom Installation Capital Improvement Program Project (PG-19000), including $542,324 for basic services and $54,232 for additional services and Approval of Budget Amendments in the Parks Development Impact Fee Fund and Capital Improvement Fund; CEQA status – Section 15303 exempt.
9. Approval of an Updated Residential Winter Gas and Electric Rebate Program to Mitigate Extraordinarily High January 2023 Customer Bills, Including Repeal and Replacement of the Gas Rebate Program and Budget Appropriation adopted on March 27, 2023 and Approval of Budget Amendments in the General Fund, Electric Fund, and Gas Fund, at a Total Cost of up to $2,468,385; CEQA: Not a project under CEQA Guidelines sections 15378(b)(4) and (5).
City Manager Comments
10. Approval of the Electric Utility Construction Services Contract With VIP Powerline Corp. (C23185980) for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $20,000,000 Over Five Years; CEQA status – exempt (existing facilities, replacement or reconstruction).
COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS