April 19th, 2021
Call to Order
Special Orders of the Day
1. Presentation by the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
4. Approval of: 1) Professional Services Agreement With Blue Rhino Studio, Inc. in the Amount of $214,706 for Dinosaur Exhibits for the Junior Museum and Zoo (JMZ); 2) Accept a $14,325 Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Grant for Adult Changing Tables at the JMZ; 3) Approve a Budget Amendment in the Capital Improvement Fund; 4) Adopt a Resolution for the Final Naming Recognition for the JMZ; and 5) Approve a License Agreement With Stanford University for Research Space at the JMZ.
City Manager Comments
6. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 640 Fairmede Avenue [20PLN-00203]: Request for Council Approval of a Preliminary Parcel Map With Exceptions to Divide an Existing 23,000 Square Foot Parcel Into two Approximately 11,500 Square Foot Lots, Larger Than the Maximum Allowed by the Zoning Code, to Facilitate Construction of two new Single-family Residences. Environmental Assessment: Exempt per California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) 15303 and 15061(b)(3). Zoning District: R-1 (Single Family Residential).
7. City Council Review of the Sustainability and Climate Action Plan (S/CAP) Update Report; Provide Feedback on Policy Tools; and Direction to Staff to Implement an S/CAP Engagement Strategy for Three S/CAP Engagement Tracks That Includes Outreach to Council, Commissions, and the Community.
8. Consideration of Actions and Direction to Support Community and Economic Recovery by: 1) Adoption of a Resolution to Extend the City Manager’s Authority to Close Portions of University Avenue, California Avenue, and Surrounding Streets for the Uplift Local Streets Program Until September 7, 2021; and 2) Provide Direction to Staff on the Extension, Discontinuance, or Efforts to Develop a Permanent Parklet Program.
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements