April 26th, 2021
Call to Order
1. CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS City Designated Representatives: City Manager and his designees Pursuant to Merit System Rules and Regulations (Ed Shikada, Rumi Portillo, Molly Stump, Kiely Nose, Bob Jonsen, Geo Blackshire, Dean Batchelor, Nick Raisch) Employee Organizations: Service Employees International Union, (SEIU) Local 521; Service Employees International Union, (SEIU) Local 521, Hourly Unit; Palo Alto Police Officers Association (PAPOA); Palo Alto Fire Chiefs’ Association (FCA) and Employee Organization: International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), Local 1319; Palo Alto Police Manager’s Association (PAPMA); Utilities Management and Professional Association of Palo Alto (UMPAPA); Authority: Government Code Section 54957.6(a).
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
2. Approval of Amendment Number 3 to Contract Number C18171057 With AECOM for Continued Services for the Connecting Palo Alto Rail Grade Separation (PL-17001) Effort and to Increase Compensation by $80,000 for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $2,874,658.
3. Council Approval of Appointment of Terence Howzell as Chief Assistant Attorney.
4. TEFRA HEARING: Regarding Conduit Financing for the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center Located at 3921 Fabian Way; and Approving the Issuance of Revenue Obligations by the California Enterprise Development Authority for the Purpose of Financing and Refinancing the Cost of the Acquisition, Development, Construction, Installation, Equipping, and Furnishing of Various Educational Facilities and Other Matters Relating Thereto.
5. Connecting Palo Alto Rail Grade Separation: Discuss Final Report and Recommendations From the Expanded Community Advisory Panel (XCAP); Removal of two Rail Grade Separation Alternatives From Further Consideration; and Review of the Draft Work Plan (Continued From March 23, 2021).
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements