May 10th, 2021
Call to Order
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
4. Policy and Services Committee Recommends the City Council Accept the City Auditor’s Quarterly Status Report (Q3 of Fiscal Year 2021), and Approve Additional Task Orders for Approved Audit Activities.
5. Approval of the Acceptance and Appropriation of State of California Citizens Options for Public Safety (COPS) Funds; and Approval of a Budget Amendment (Requires 2/3 Approval) in the Supplemental Law Enforcement Services Fund.
6. Parks and Recreation Commission and Staff Recommend the City Council: 1) Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Municipal Fee Schedule to Include Foothills Nature Preserve Daily Vehicle Entrance Fees Based on Passenger Capacity and Free Vehicle Entrance for Certain Students and on Certain Days; 2) Prohibit the use of Certain Entrances to Foothills by Horse and Bicycle Users; and 3) Direct Staff to Permanently Remove Nine Hillside Barbecues at Foothills to Improve Fire Safety.
City Manager Comments
Special Orders of the Day
8. Joint City Council/Planning and Transportation Commission Meeting, Followed by Council Action to Kick Off the Housing Element Update; and Provide City Council Endorsement of the City’s Approach to Fulfill State Housing Element Certification Requirements and Approval.
Special Orders of the Day – CONTINUED
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements
9. Conference With the City’s Cybersecurity Operations Managers (City Manager and IT Operations Management Staff) – Regarding Current Cyberthreat Environment and City Cybersecurity Programs Authority: Government Code Section 54957(a).