May 12th, 2020
Call to Order
Proposed Operating Budget Documents Here
Proposed Capital Budget Documents Here
1. FY 2020/21 Budget Hearing – Council will be discussing the upcoming Fiscal Year Operating and Capital budgets, Utility Rates, and Proposed Municipal Fee Schedule amendments on May 12 and May 13, 2020. This meeting will be continued to May 13, 2020 at 1:00 P.M.
A. Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Process Overview and Non-departmental Section
2. General Fund Capital Budget a. General Capital Improvement Plan b. Cubberley Capital Improvement Plan.
3. Public Safety Services a. Fire b. Emergency Services c. Police
4. Community and Library Services Operating Budget a. Community Services b. Approval of the Preliminary Operating Plan and new Municipal Fees for the Junior Museum and Zoo c. Library Service. MEMO
5. Internal Service Departments and Council Appointed Officers Operating Budgets a. Administrative Services b. Human Resources c. Information Technology d. City Attorney’s Office e. City Auditor’s Office f. City Clerk’s Office g. City Manager’s Office h. City Council.
6. Discussion and Direction to Staff Regarding the Establishment of a Pension Funding Policy and Approval of Amendment Number 1 to Contract Number C15159278 to Increase Compensation by $97,675 for Additional Actuarial Consultant Services for a New Total Not-To-Exceed Amount of $230,000.