May 13th, 2019
Call to Order
Special Orders of the Day
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
City Manager Comments
4. Adoption of a Resolution Extending the City Manager’s Authority to Execute Transactions Under Master Renewable Energy Certificate Purchase and Sale Agreements With Pre-qualified Suppliers in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $5,000,000 per Year During Calendar Years 2019-2024; and Repealing Resolution Number 9379.
5. SECOND READING: Adoption of an Ordinance to Amend Title 18 of the Palo Alto Municipal Code to Allow for Minor Increases in Height and Floor Area to Provide Access to Rooftop Decks on Existing Structures in the Commercial Downtown (Community) CD-C Subdistrict. Environmental Assessment: Exempt per Sections 15301 and 15305 of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Guidelines. Zone District: CD-C(GF)(P). (FIRST READING: February 25, 2019 PASSED: 5-2 Dubois, Kou no).
6. SECOND READING: Adoption of an Ordinance Amending Section 18.42.110 (Wireless Communication Facilities) of Chapter 18.42 (Standards for Special Uses) of Title 18 (Zoning) of the Palo Alto Municipal Code (PAMC) to Update the Code to Reflect Recently Adopted Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Regulations. This Ordinance is Exempt From Environmental Review Under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Guidelines Sections 15061(b)(3) and 15305 (FIRST READING: April 15, 2019 PASSED: 6-0 Tanaka Absent).
7. Approval of Amendment Number 2 to Contract Number C19172281 With Municipal Resource Group (MRG) to Increase the Not-to-Exceed Compensation by $50,000 (for a new Not-to-Exceed Amount of $200,000) to Provide Continued Transportation Support Services for the Office of Transportation. Q&A
8. Acceptance of the City of Palo Alto Residential Preferential Parking (RPP) Program Study Report and Direction to Staff on Workplans, Outreach, Stakeholder Process, and Prioritization of Programs, Including Proposed RPP Programs for Old Palo Alto and Green Acres. MEMO
State/Federal Legislation Update/Action
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements