May 3rd, 2021
Call to Order
Special orders of The Day
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
4. Approval of Amendment Number 3 to Contract Number C16162262 With Biggs Cardosa Associates, Inc. to Extend the Term of the Contract Through December 31, 2021, at no Added Cost to the City, for Continued Construction Support Services for the Highway 101 Pedestrian/Bicycle Overpass Project (PE-11011).
6. Approval of Contract Number C21180722 With Brad Horak Consulting in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $250,000 to Provide Wireless Consulting Services in Support of Palo Alto Public Safety for a Five-year Term Through April 11, 2026.
9. Request for Authorization to Amend the Existing Legal Service Agreement With the Law Firm of Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley, PC (Contract S17167696) to Increase the Contract Amount by an Additional $45,000, for a new Not-to-Exceed Amount of $385,000.
City Manager Comments
10. Planning and Transportation Commission Recommend Review of two Concept Plan Alternatives for Improvements to the Alma Street and Churchill Avenue Intersection; and Direct Staff to Complete Final Design Plans, Environmental Analysis, Specifications, and Estimates for Construction for Alternative 2.
11. PUBLIC HEARING: Adoption of the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Funds for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2021-22 Annual Action Plan; and Adoption of a Resolution Approving the use of CDBG Funds for FY 2021-22.
12. Fiscal Year 2022 Proposed Budget Overview City Manager Budget Transmittal
2022 Proposed Operating Budget 2022 Proposed Capital Budget
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements