August 15th, 2022
Call to Order
SPECIAL ORDERS OF THE DAY
1. allcove Presentation
2. 800-808/814 San Antonio Road [22PLN-00129]. Request for PreScreening of a Proposal by TS 800 SA LCC to Rezone the Subject Property from Commercial Services (CS) to Planned Home Zoning and to Redevelop the Site with 75 Condominium Units in a Five-Story Structure. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Application Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review.
3. 616 Ramona Street [22PLN-00146]: Request for Council prescreening for an applicant proposed text amendment to Chapter 18.18.120 to allow a change to the building envelope when replacing non-complying floor area in the Commercial Downtown. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Application Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review. Zoning District: CD-C(P) Community Commercial Downtown with a Pedestrian Combining District.
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
4. Approve Minutes from the August 1, 2022 City Council Meeting
5. Approval of Contract Number C22184896 with Schaaf and Wheeler in the Amount of $253,636 for Design Services for the Embarcadero Trash Capture Device Installation Project, Capital Improvement Program Project SD-22002
6. Accept the City Auditor’s Quarterly Status Report for January – March 2022
7. Approval of the Office of the City Auditor’s Nonprofit Agreement Risk Management Review
8. Adopt a Resolution Approving a Summary Easement Vacation Adjacent to 1499 Edgewood Drive
City Manager Comments
9. Project Homekey: Authorize City Manager to Execute a State Standard Agreement in the Event of Homekey Award; Adopt a Resolution Extending the Declaration of Emergency Shelter Crisis; and Receive an Update on Project Homekey Status and Provide Potential Direction to Staff
10. Designation of Voting Delegate and Alternate for the League of California Cities Annual 2022 Conference, to be held September 7-9 in Long Beach, CA
COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS