August 22nd, 2022
Call to Order
SPECIAL ORDERS OF THE DAY
1. Interviews for the Human Relations Commission
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
2. Review and Approve the Williamson Act Contract Renewals Within Palo Alto City Limits (2022)
3. 2515 El Camino Real: Ratify a BMR Regulatory Agreement Permitting Rental of Two Units at Below Market Rates and Approve and Authorize the City Manager to Execute and Record Amendment No. 1 to the Regulatory Agreement. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from CEQA Pursuant to Guidelines Section 15601(b)(3).
4. 1985 Louis Road (First Congregational Church of Palo Alto) [22PLN00159]: Appeal of a Director’s Decision Approving a Safe Parking Program Permit to Allow Overnight Parking of up to Four (4) Vehicles at the Subject Property. Environmental Assessment: Exempt. Zoning District: R-1 (Single-Family Residential).
AA1. Repeal of a Resolution Adopted on August 8, 2022 and Adoption of a Revised Resolution Establishing Advisory Spending Guidelines for Business Tax Proceeds
AA2. Approval of the City Position for the 2022 Cal Cities Annual Conference Resolution
City Manager Comments
5. Consider a Recommendation to Review and Endorse the 2023-31 Draft Housing Element Goals, Policies and Programs and Updated Sites Suitability Inventory and Analysis; Provide Direction on Possible Land Use Policy Changes to Promote Housing in Certain General Manufacturing (GM) and Research, Office and Limited Manufacturing (ROLM) Districts; and, Receive an Update on the Housing Element Project Schedule.
AA3. City Auditor Vacancy: Council Direction on Next Steps
COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS