August 23rd, 2021
Call to Order
Special Orders of the Day
1. Alta Housing Presentation
2. CONFERENCE WITH CITY ATTORNEY-POTENTIAL LITIGATION Subject: Houman Boussina (Personnel Dispute) Authority: Potential Exposure to Litigation Under Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) One Case, as Defendant.
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
5. Approval of a Lease Amendment Between Palo Alto Players and the City of Palo Alto for the Premises at the Lucie Stern Community Center Located at 1305 Middlefield Road for an Approximate 36-month Term, at a starting Base Rent of $1,410.00 per Month and Increasing 3 Percent Annually. Packet Page #12
City Manager Comments
6. Detailed Review of Alternatives Being Considered for Meadow Drive and Charleston Road Train Crossings, and Direction to City Staff for Conducting Additional Studies for Consideration of Final/Preferred Alternative(s). Packet Pg. 19
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements
7. CONFERENCE WITH REAL PROPERTY NEGOTIATORS Authority: Government Code Section 54956.8 Property: 300 Homer Avenue, Assessor’s Parcel Number 120-17-093 Negotiating Party: Palo Alto History Museum City Negotiators: Ed Shikada, Kiely Nose, Clare Gibson, Phil Crosby Subject of Negotiations: Lease Price and Terms of Payment.