October 7th, 2019
Call to Order
1. Study Session With Stanford Research Park Transportation Management Association (TMA)
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
City Manager Comments
2. Approval of Action Minutes for the September 16, 2019 Council Meeting
3. Approval of Contract Number C19173550 With Accela, Inc., for Five Additional Years for Annual Software Maintenance and Support Services for Accela Citizen Access and Accela Automation Online Permitting Programs for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $791,344. Q&A
4. Approval of Contract Number C14151181 With SAP Public Services, Inc. for Licensing and Support for the Upgrade of the City’s SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System for a One-time fee of $227,504 and an Annual Support Fee of $50,051; and Approval of Contract Number C20175911 With Labyrinth Solutions Inc. (LSI), for Upgrade, Migration, Online Hosting and Support Services, and Asneeded Technical/Functional Support Services, for the Upgrade of the City’s SAP ERP System in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $2,585,000. Q&A
5. Approval of Contract Number C19173686 With Open Cities for Five Years for the Next Generation City Website in the Amount of $267,200. Q&A
6. Adoption of a Resolution Establishing the Southga
te Residential Preferential Parking (RPP) Program as a Continuing Program With Modifications, Including Increasing the Number of Employee Parking Permits and Limiting the Number of Daily Parking Permits Available to Employees.
7. Approval of an Exemption From Competitive Solicitation and Approval of Contract Number C20176858 With Sandis Civil Engineers for a Maximum Not-to-Exceed Amount of $121,000 for Design Services Related to the Churchill Avenue Enhanced Bikeway Project (PL-14000). Q&A
8. Approval of the Electric Overhead Construction Services Contract Number C20172366A With Hot Line Construction, Inc. for a Total Notto-Exceed Amount of $4,500,000 Over Three Years.
9. Approval of a Purchase Order With National Auto Fleet Group in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $576,745 for the Purchase of two 2019 Chevrolet G4500 Type III Ambulances, Utilizing a Cooperative Purchase Agreement, Funded Under Capital Improvement Program Project (VR-19000). Q&A
10. Approval of Amendment Number 1 to Contract Number C15152971 With Contract Sweeping Services, Inc. for Street Sweeping Services, in Order to Extend the Term by six Months (Through April 24, 2020) and Increase the Rate Schedule by the Applicable Consumer Price Index (CPI) During the Additional six Months.
11. Adoption of a Resolution Approving an Updated Standard Form Master Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) Purchase and Sale Agreement, Approving Master REC Agreements With Three Counterparties, and Modifying the Approval Process for Future Individual REC Master Agreements, Thus Amending Section 2 and Recital J of Resolution Number 9652. Q&A.
12. Approval of a Five-year General Services Agreement With Universal Semiconductor Inc. d/b/a Universal Security Company in the Amount of $472,282 for Security Guard Services at the Municipal Services Center (MSC). Q&A
13. Approval of a Purchase Order With National Auto Fleet Group in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $379,429 for the Purchase of a 2020 Peterbilt 337 Cable Puller With Crane, Utilizing a Cooperative Purchase Agreement. Q&A
14. Approval of Amendment Number 1 to Contract Number C18168707 With Metropolitan Planning Group to Increase Compensation by $250,000 for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $750,000 for the Existing Three-year Contract Supporting Planning Review; and Finding This Project Exempt From Environmental Review in Accordance With Section 15061 of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Guidelines.
15. Approval of Contract Number C20176719 With Alex Kushner General Inc. in the Amount of $614,909 for the Animal Shelter Renovation Capital Improvement Program Project (PE-19002).
16. Approval of Amendment Number 1 to Contract Number S18165157 With Smart Energy Systems, LLC., d/b/a SEW for Professional Services for the new Utilities Customer Portal, to add an Additional $215,500 and Extend the Contract Term for two Additional Years, for the Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $346,123 Over the Five-year Term. Q&A
17. Direction to Staff to Negotiate an Agreement With Palo Alto Unified School District to Continue Leasing Cubberley Community Center for an Additional Five Years With Additional Terms as Provided in a Draft Term Sheet Negotiated by the Parties.
18. Approval of the 2019 Workplan to Address the Council Priority “Transportation and Traffic”
19. Approval of the Recommended City Positions for the 2019 League of California Cities Resolutions
State/Federal Legislation Update/Action
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements