September 23rd, 2019
Call to Order
1. CONFERENCE WITH CITY ATTORNEY-POTENTIAL LITIGATION Authority: – THIS ITEM HAS BEEN REMOVED
2. CONFERENCE WITH REAL PROPERTY NEGOTIATORS Authority: Government Code Section 54956.8 Property: Cubberley Conveyance Property and Leased Site, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, CA Assessor’s Parcel Nos. 147-08-052 and 053 Agency Negotiators: Ed Shikada, Kristen O’Kane, Molly Stump, Terence Howzell, Kiely Nose, David Ramberg, and Sunny Tong Negotiating Parties: City of Palo Alto and Palo Alto Unified School District (PAUSD) Under Negotiation: Lease Price and Terms of Payment.
3. Study Session Regarding Recycled Water Expansion Opportunities and Potential Regional Treated Wastewater Transfer From the Regional Water Quality Control Plant (RWQCP) to Santa Clara Valley Water District.
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
City Manager Comments
5. Review and Approval of the Annual Williamson Act Contract Renewals Within Palo Alto City Limits; and Find This Action Exempt From Review Under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Pursuant to Section 15317 (Open Space Contracts or Easements) of the CEQA Guidelines. – Q&A
6. Approval of Amendment Number 1 to Contract Number C18169608 With Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc. to Allow Consumer Price Index Increases to all Rates on an Annual Basis for Household Hazardous Waste Management and Emergency Response Services.
State/Federal Legislation Update/Action
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements