September 9th, 2019
Call to Order
Special Orders of the Day
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
City Manager Comments
4. Adoption of a Resolution Amending Utilities Rules and Regulations 2 (Description and Abbreviations), 3 (Description of Utility Services), 4 (Application of Service), 7 (Deposits), 8 (Access to Premises), 9 (Disconnection, Termination and Restoration of Service), 13 (Shortage of Supply and Interruption of Service), 15 (Metering), 16 (Line Extension), 18 (Utility Service and Facilities on Customer Premises), 20 (Special Electric Utility Regulations), 21 (Special Water Utility Regulations), 22 (Special Gas Utility Regulations), 23 (Special Wastewater Utility Regulations), 24 (Special Refuse Service Regulations), 25 (Special Storm and Surface Water Drainage Utility Regulations), and 29 (Net Energy Metering Service, Billing and Interconnection). – POSTPONED
5. Approval of Amendment Number 1 to Contract Number C17165774 With UtiliWorks Consultants LLC., in the Amount of $232,785 Over Three-years for Phase II Consulting Services to Assist the City in Procuring Advanced Metering Infrastructure and Associated Systems and Services to Implement Smart Grid Systems, Including $31,168 for Additional Services, for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $263,953.
6. Approval of Amendment Number 1 to Contract Number Contract S17166321 With Soudi Consultants, Inc. for Electric Utility Engineering Services, Adding $80,000 to Year 3 of the Three-year Term, for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $330,000.
7. Approval of Amendment Number 1 to Contract Number C16160578 With Public Safety Innovation (PSI) to add $100,000 for a new Not-toExceed Amount of $350,000 to Provide Additional Services to the Office of Emergency Services for Critical Communications Support.
9. Policy and Services Committee Recommends the City Council Accept the Status Updates of the Audits of the Citywide Cash Handling and Travel Expense; Cable Franchise and Public, Education and Government (PEG) Fees; Continuous Monitoring: Overtime; Continuous Monitoring: Payments Audit; and Inventory Management.
8. Revised Recommendations for City Council Direction on Establishment of a Rail Blue Ribbon Commission to Advise the City Council on the Selection, Funding, and Support for Grade Separation Projects, and Possible Further Direction on the Role and Structure of the Expanded Citizen Advisory Panel (Continued From August 19, 2019).
State/Federal Legislation Update/Action
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements