Aspiring and experienced media producers can find classes to increase their skills at the Media Center. Hardware, software, and production values are covered by experienced instructors in a relaxed environment. We highly recommend that you start with our free hour-long Meet the Media Center & TV Studio Tour .
This 90-minute introductory course will guide you through the basics of Film and TV storytelling and screenplay development. Together, we’ll discuss:
- cinematic storytelling structure
- reliable formulas to get you through your first draft
- industry standard formatting
- loglines and pitching your screenplay
- tips for taking the next step from screenplay to production
This course will be hosted over Zoom. Classes will be small and interpersonal, so students are welcome to come with specific questions about their screenplay goals. Students will leave feeling ready to take those next steps toward writing a screenplay of their own!
|Tuesday, Mar 30, 2021||Screenwriting Basics||6 pm - 7:30 pm|
- Pedro Arenas