Aspiring and experienced media producers can find classes to increase their skills at the Media Center. Hardware, software, and production values are covered by experienced instructors in a relaxed environment. We highly recommend that you start with our free hour-long Meet the Media Center & TV Studio Tour .
Using Zoom Video Conferencing has become a necessary skill for many of us during this pandemic – but it can be frustrating trying to navigate all of its features! We designed this 90-minute comprehensive workshop to help you feel more secure using Zoom for video chatting and online events.
In this 90-minute workshop, we’ll walk you through the basics of the Zoom platform. Together we’ll discuss:
- Meeting scheduling, settings, and invites
- Useful tools for a meeting host
- Screenshare for movie nights and presentations
- Assigning and using breakout rooms
- Recording your meeting for a video or podcast
- Preventing “Zoom-bombs” and disruptive attacks on your call
Cut out the guess-work in your future meetings, and help your guests feel confident in your technical skills as a meeting host. This class will be small and interpersonal, and students are encouraged to bring in specific questions about being a Zoom host.
|Wednesday, Apr 21, 2021|
|Wednesday, Apr 21, 2021||Zoom 101||6 pm - 7:30 pm|
- Stan Ng