May 15th, 2019
Call to Order
- Fiscal Year (FY 2020) Proposed Budget Overview and Non-Departmental Section.
2. Placemaking and Infrastructure: Utilities DepartmentOperating and Capital
a) Electric Fund
i. Utilities Advisory Commission Recommendation That the City Council Adopt: 1) a Resolution Approving the Fiscal Year 2020 Electric Financial Plan, and 2) a Resolution Increasing Electric Rates by 8 Percent by Amending the E-1, E-2, E-2-G, E-4, E-4-G, E-4 TOU, E-7, E-7-G, E-7 TOU, E-14, E-EEC and E-NSE Rate Schedule.
b) Fiber Optics Fund
c) Gas Fund
i. Utilities Advisory Commission Recommendation That the City Council Adopt: 1) a Resolution Approving the Fiscal Year 2020 Gas Utility Financial Plan; and 2) a Resolution Increasing Gas Rates by Amending Rate Schedules G-1 (Residential Gas Service), G-2 (Residential Master-Metered and Commercial Gas Service), G-3 (Large Commercial Gas Service), and G-10 (Compressed Natural Gas Service).
d) Wastewater Collection Fund
e) Water Fund
3. Placemaking and Infrastructure: Planning, Development Services, and Office of Transportation- Operating Budgets a) Other Special Revenue Funds.
4. Internal Service Departments: Administrative Services, Human Resources, and Information TechnologyOperating and Capital Budgets.
5. City Council Appointed Officials: Attorney, Auditor, City Clerk, City Manager, and City Council- Operating Budgets.
Future Meetings and Agendas