November 10th, 2016
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Meeting Schedule and Assignments
2. The Historic Resources Review Board Will Review, Comment and, as Applicable, Provide Direction to Staff on the Updated Bulletin and Policy Guidance on Future Study Session Discussions.
3. 799 Embarcadero Road (Fire Station #3): Historic Resources Board Review and Comment on Site Context of a New, Two-Story Station Replacing the 1948 Fire Station #3 Located on an 18.27 Acre, City-Owned Parcel of Land containing a Category 1 Historical Resource and Other Resources. Zoning: Public Facilities (PF). Environmental Review: Exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act under Section 15302.
5. HRB Study Session, 490 Kingsley Avenue: Review of alterations and additions to a single family residence designated on the City’s Historic Inventory as a Category 3 structure, and accessory structure. The property is located in the Professorville District.
4. 221 Kingsley (Flower Mansion): Review of project revisions for modifications to a single family residence designated on the City’s Historic Inventory as a Category 2 structure. The property is located in the Professorville District.
6. Study Session on Common Law Conflicts of Interest: City Attorney to hold discussion with HRB members on common law conflicts of interest.
Approval of Minutes
7. Approval of October 11 and 12, 2016 Historic Resources Board Meeting Minutes
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements