February 25th, 2021
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Historic Resources Board Schedule of Meeting and Assignments
2. Official Report: Black History Month Awareness and Opportunities
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 819 Ramona Street [21PLN-00015]: Request for Historic Resources Board Review of a Minor Architectural Review Application for Consistency with the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards. The Project Includes the Installation of a New Ridge Skylight and Four New Windows at the Rear Elevation at the AME Zion Church, Classified as a Local Historic Resource Category III, and listed on the California Register of Historical Resources and deemed eligible for the National Register of Historic Places. Zone District: AMF (MUO). Environmental Assessment: Exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act per Sections 15331 (Historical Resource Rehabilitation). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Danielle Condit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Review and Discussion of Annual Reports Including Certified Local Government (CLG) Annual Report and Comprehensive Plan Implementation Annual Report.
Approval of Minutes
3. Approval of Historic Resources Board Draft Minutes of September 24, 2020
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements