The Media Center provides many types of equipment for media production. You can borrow digital cameras along with tripods, mics, mixers, and light kits to shoot video in the field. You can reserve the TV studio to produce programs. You can reserve time on our computers to edit with Final Cut Pro. Or hire our staff to produce something for you with our highest-end equipment. Have a look at what we have to offer you.
Much of information on this page is obsolete. The field equipment list has been updated; more updated information is coming soon.
STUDIO CONTROL ROOM
- Newtek Tricaster 8000 Production Switcher
- Soundcraft 80-Input Si Performer 3 Digital Sound Mixer
- Full in-Studio Sound system (16-channel Mixer, Mic Splitters, Amp, Monitor) for Music Productions
- Dimensions – 40′ x 35′
- 3 Hitachi Z-HD6000-ST1 Cameras
- 1 Hitachi Z-HD6000-ST1 Camera with EZFX Ezjib
- Cartoni C20S Tripods
- Two Private Edit Bays
- 9 Classroom Computers
For the rental rates, click : Public Access Rental Rates