Next date: Monday, May 2, 2022 | 4:00 PM
The Midpen Media Board of Directors holds regular meetings quarterly. The meeting calendar is set for the end of the year. For 2022 the regular meeting dates are Monday, January 10, 2022, Monday, March 21, 2022, Monday, April 18, 2022, Monday, August 15, 2022, Saturday, October 8, 2022, and Monday, November 14, 2022.
Occasionally the Midpen Media Board of Directors will hold special meetings to accommodate further discussions or scheduling conflicts.
Join the Midpen Media Board of Directors meeting by Zoom to provide public comment or just to watch.
Meeting ID: 844 7995 0252
Phone Number: 1 (669) 900-6833
Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Midpeninsula Community Media Center Monday, May 2, 2022, 4 PM – 6 PM
Midpen Media Board of Directors Special Meeting May 2, 2022 Agenda
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED AS A TELECONFERENCE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS N-25-20 AND N-29-20, WHICH SUSPEND CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE RALPH M. BROWN ACT.
Pursuant to the provisions of California Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20, issued on March 17, 2020, to prevent the spread of Covid-19, this meeting will be held by virtual teleconference only, with no physical location. Members of the public who wish to participate by computer or phone can find the instructions below. To ensure participation in a particular item, we suggest calling in or connecting online 15 minutes before the item you wish to speak on.
Meeting Procedures and Resources
Members of the public may speak to agendized items; up to three minutes per speaker, to be determined by the presiding officer.
Members of the Public may provide public comments to teleconference meetings via email, teleconference, or by phone.
- Written public comments may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spoken public comments using a computer will be accepted through the teleconference meeting. To address the Board click on the link provided to access a Zoom-based meeting. Please read the following instructions carefully.
- You may download the Zoom client or connect to the meeting in- browser. If using your browser, make sure you are using a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30 , Firefox 27 , Microsoft Edge 12 , Safari 7 . Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer.
- You may be asked to enter an email address and name. We request that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
- When you wish to speak on an Agenda Item, click on “raise hand.” The meeting host will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
- When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
- A timer will be shown on the computer to help keep track of your comments.
- Spoken public comments using a smartphone will be accepted through the teleconference meeting. To address the Board, download the Zoom application onto your phone from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and enter the Meeting ID below. Please follow the instructions 2.1-2.5 above.
- Spoken public comments using a phone use the telephone number listed below. When you wish to speak on an agenda item hit *9 on your phone so we know that you wish to speak. You will be asked to provide your first and last name before addressing the Board of Directors. You will be advised how long you have to speak. When called please limit your remarks to the agenda item and time limit allotted.