June 14th, 2017
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Assistant Directors Report, Meeting Schedule and Assignments
2. Comprehensive Plan Update Review Process
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 305 N. California Avenue [17PLN-00015]: Request for a Hearing on the Director’s Tentative Denial of a Conditional Use Permit for Operation of the New Mozart School of Music at an Existing Church Facility. Environmental Assessment: In Accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Guidelines Section 15270 CEQA Does not Apply to Projects Which a Public Agency Disapproves. Zoning District: R-1 (10,000). For More Information, Please Contact the Project Planner Claire Hodgkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Study Session on the City of Palo Alto Downtown Parking Management Study Implementation Plan
5. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 2755 El Camino Real [17PLN-00464]: Consideration of Legislative Actions and Project Approvals Necessary to Allow the Construction of a Four-Story Multi-Family Residential Building with 60 Units and One Level of Underground Parking. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study is Being Prepared Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Zoning District: PF (Public Facility). For More Information, Contact the Project Planner Claire Hodgkins at email@example.com.
Commissioner Questions, Comments or Announcements