October 26th, 2022
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Directors Report, Meeting Schedule and Assignments
2. Review and Discuss the Local Roads Safety Plan and Traffic Safety Projects
3. 3200 Park Boulevard/200 Portage/340 Portage [22PLN-00287 and 22PLN00288]: Request for a Development Agreement, Planned Community Zoning, Tentative Map, and Major Architectural Review to Allow Redevelopment of a 14.65-acre site at 200- 404 Portage Avenue, 3040-3250 Park Boulevard, 3201-3225 Ash Street and 278 Lambert. The Scope of Work Includes the Partial Demolition of an Existing Commercial Building That has Been Deemed Eligible for the California Register as Well as an Existing Building With a Commercial Recreation use at 3040 Park and Construction of (74) new Townhome Condominiums, a one Level Parking Garage, and Dedication of 3.25 acres of Land to the City for Future Affordable Housing and Parkland Uses. The Existing Building at 3201-3225 Ash Street Would Remain in Office use, and an Automotive use at 3250 Park Boulevard Would Convert to R&D use. Environmental Assessment: The City of Palo Alto, Acting as the Lead Agency, Released a Draft Environmental Impact Report for the 200 Portage Townhome Development Project on September 16, 2022 in Accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). The Proposed Development Agreement is Evaluated as Alternative 3 in the Draft EIR. Zoning District: RM30 (Multi-Family Residential) and GM (General Manufacturing). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Claire Raybould at Claire.Raybould@cityofpaloalto.org.
4. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 1700 Embarcadero Road [21PLN-00191]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Site and Design Review, Design Enhancement Exception, Variance and Off-Street Loading Space Modification to Allow the Demolition of a Vacant Restaurant and Construction of a two-Story 31,000 Square Foot Automobile Dealership. Environmental Assessment: Addendum to a Mitigated Negative Declaration. Zoning District: CS(D)(AD) Service Commercial (Site & Design Review / Automobile Dealership Combining Districts). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at email@example.com.
Approval of Minutes
5. September 28, 2022 Draft Verbatim and Summary Meeting Minutes
Commissioner Questions, Comments, Announcements or Future Agenda Items