November 14th, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Assistant Directors Report, Meeting Schedule and Assignments
2. Draft 2019 Meeting Schedule and Assignments
3. Provide Feedback on Conceptual Design Options to Improve Multimodal Connectivity and Safety along El Camino Real Between Stanford Avenue and Lambert Avenue.
4. PUBLIC HEARING. Recommendation to the City Council an Ordinance Amending Palo Alto Municipal Code (PAMC) Title 18 (Zoning), Chapter 18.31 (CEQA Review) to Add Environmental Review and Compliance Regulations for Development Projects in Furtherance of and to Implement the Comprehensive Plan Environmental Impact Report (EIR) Mitigation Measures, as Documented in the Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Plan Adopted by Council Resolution 9721 on November 13, 2017. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project.
Approval of Minutes
5. September 26, 2018 Draft Planning & Transportation Commission Meeting Minutes
6. October 10, 2018 Draft Planning & Transportation Commission Meeting Minutes
Commissioner Questions, Comments, Announcements or Future Agenda Items