November 16th, 2022
Call to Order / Roll Call
1. Adoption of a Resolution Authorizing Use of Teleconferencing for Planning and Transportation Commission Meetings During Covid-19 State of Emergency
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
2. Directors Report, Meeting Schedule and Assignments
3. Review Draft 2022 Comprehensive Plan Implementation Annual Progress Report and Draft 2022 Housing Element Annual Progress Report and Recommend City Council Authorize Transmittal of the Reports to the Office of Planning and Research and Department of Housing and Community Development, Respectively, by April 1, 2023.
4. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 660 University [21PLN-00341]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Planned Community (PC), to Combine 3 Parcels (511 Byron St, 660 University Ave, 680 University Ave/500 Middlefield Rd), Demolish Existing Buildings (9,216 SF Office) and Provide a New Four-Story MixedUse Building with Ground Floor Office (9,115 SF) and Multi-Family Residential (all floors) Including a Two Level Below-Grade Parking Garage. Proposed Residential (42,189 SF) Will Include 65 Units (47 Studios, 12 1-Bedroom, 6 2-Bedroom); and Request for a Comprehensive Plan Amendment to Allow Replacement of Existing Office Floor Area in the Multiple Family (MF) Land Use Designation.
5. Discussion of Planning and Transportation Commission Bylaws to Add Bylaw(s) Regarding Meeting Attendance
Approval of Minutes
6. October 12, 2022 Draft Verbatim and Summary Meeting Minutes
Commissioner Questions, Comments, Announcements or Future Agenda Items