April 25th, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Assistant Directors Report, Meeting Schedule and Assignments.
2. Transmittal of the 2017 Annual Housing Element Report Prepared for City Council Review and Submitted to the State Housing and Community Development (HCD) Department.
3. QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3225 El Camino Real [17PLN-00007]: Request for a Vesting Tentative Map to Subdivide a 29,962 Square Foot Parcel Into two Parcels Comprised of one Commercial Parcel and one Residential Parcel for Condominium Purposes. Environmental Assessment: Subdivision was Included in the Project Scope Outlined in the Initial Study Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS-MND) Prepared for the Associated Development Application (15PLN-00003); Approved by the Director of Planning & Community Environment on April 21, 2016. Zoning District: Service Commercial (CS). For More Information, Contact Phillip Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org (Deferred From March 28, 2018)
- PUBLIC HEARING: Recommendation of an Ordinance to the City Council Amending Palo Alto Municipal Code Section 18.42.040 Pertaining to Accessory and Junior Dwelling Units. The Proposed Ordinance is Exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Pursuant to Public Resources Code Section 21080.17 and CEQA Guidelines Section 15061(b)(3). For More Information, Please Contact Clare Campbell at email@example.com. (Continued from March 28, 2018)
5. Public Hearing: Implementing the Council Housing Work Plan Referral: Discussion of Key Issues for the 2018 Comp Plan and Housing Ordinance.
Approval of Minutes
6. March 28, 2018 Draft Planning & Commission Meeting Minutes.
7. North Ventura Coordinated Area Plan: Appointment of a PTC Commissioner to Serve on the NVCAP Working Group.
Commissioner Questions, Comments, Announcements or Future Agenda Items