May 25th, 2022
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Directors Report, Meeting Schedule and Assignments
2. Receive and Provide Feedback on Parking Program Update.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 2850 West Bayshore [21PLN-00178]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Vesting Tentative Map for a single-lot subdivision for condominium purposes for 48 attached townhomes. Environmental Assessment: Exempt per CEQA Guidelines Section 15332. Zoning District: ROLM (Research, Office, and Manufacturing). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Garrett Sauls at Garrett.Sauls@cityofpaloalto.org.
Approval of Minutes
4. March 30, 2022 Draft Summary Meeting Minutes
5. April 20, 2022 Draft Summary Meeting Minutes
6. April 27, 2022 Draft Verbatim Meeting Minutes
Commissioner Questions, Comments, Announcements or Future Agenda Items