January 31st, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Assistant Directors Report, Meeting Schedule and Assignments
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL 2755 El Camino Real [16PLN-00464]: Recommendation for Adoption of an Ordinance Amending Palo Alto Municipal Code (PAMC) Title 18 (Zoning), Chapter 18.30 (Combining Districts) to Add a New Combining District to Allow for High Density Multi-Family Housing that includes a Workforce Housing Component to be Located on Public Facilities Zoned Properties Within 0.5 Miles of Fixed Rail Transit; Adoption of an Ordinance Amending the Zoning Map to Apply the New Combining District to the Project Site; and Site and Design Approval to Allow Construction of a 57 Unit Multi-Family Residence at the Project Site. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND) was published for public comment on January 19, 2018 for a circulation period ending on February 20, 2018. Zoning District: Public Facilities (PF). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Claire Hodgkins at Claire.Hodgkins@cityofpaloalto.org.
3. PUBLIC HEARING: Recommendation to the City Council to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Palo Alto Municipal Code (PAMC) Title 18 (Zoning), Chapter 18.28 (Special Purpose, PF, OS and AC Districts), Sections 18.28.050 (Site Development Standards), 18.28.060 (Additional PF District Design Requirements), and 18.28.090 (Parking and Loading) to Revise Development Standards for City Essential Services Buildings and Appurtenant or Ancillary Structures including Emergency Communication Towers, and Public Parking Facilities within the Public Facilities (PF) Zone District within the Downtown and California Avenue Districts, and to Make Other Clerical or Technical Corrections. CEQA: The proposed Ordinance is evaluated in the Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the Palo Alto Public Safety Building and Public Parking Garage Project at 250 and 350 Sherman Avenue. The Draft EIR was published January 8, 2018 for a 45 day comment period ending February 22, 2018. For More Information, Contact Amy French at Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PUBLIC HEARING: Recommend that the City Council Adopt an Ordinance Amending Palo Alto Municipal Code (PAMC) Chapter 18.40 (General Standards and Exceptions) of Title 18 (Zoning) to Add a New Section Imposing an Annual Office Limits and Setting Forth Related Regulations, and to Repeal the Respective Regulations from Chapter 18.85 (Interim Zoning Ordinances). The Proposed Ordinance will perpetuate the exiting annual limit 50,000 square feet of new office/R&D development per year with modifications regarding the review process, unallocated area rollover provisions, and exemptions as discussed by the City Council on September 5, 2017. CEQA: This Ordinance is within the scope of the Comprehensive Plan Environmental Impact Report (EIR) certified and adopted on November 13, 2017 by Council Resolutions Nos. 9720 and 9721. For More Information, Please Contact Clare Campbell at email@example.com.
Approval of Minutes
5. December 13, 2017 Draft Planning & Transportation Commission Meeting Minutes
December 13, 2017 Draft Minutes
Commissioner Questions, Comments, Announcements or Future Agenda Items