June 13th, 2017
Call to Order
1. Consideration of a City Ordinance Protecting Personal Privacy in the Acquisition and use of Surveillance Technologies by the City.
2. Recreational and Medical Marijuana: Review and Discussion of State Law Developments and Input to Staff on Next Steps, Including Possible Ordinance Adopting Local Regulations Regarding Commercial Marijuana Activity, Outdoor Cultivation, and Marijuana Dispensaries. This Action is Exempt Under Section 15061(b)(3) of the California Environmental Quality Act.
3. Request for Proposals for a Consulting Firm to Assist the City of Palo Alto and Palo Alto Unified School District With Master Planning of the Cubberley Community Center.
4. Staff Recommendation That the Policy and Services Committee Recommend the City Council Accept the Status Update of the Audit for Contract Oversight: Trenching and Installation of Electric Substructure.
5. Utilities Department: Cross Bore Inspection Contract Audit.
Future Meetings and Agendas