November 4th, 2021
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: PAC Meeting September 16, 2021
1. Adoption of Resolution – Approval of a resolution authorizing use of teleconferencing for the Public Art Commission meetings during Covid-19 state of emergency.
2. Charleston – Arastradero Corridor – Approval of additional funding in the amount up to$35,000 for the permanent artwork by Susan Zoccola for the Charleston-Arastradero corridor.
3. King Artist Residency – Staff update on the selection process and request to approve Rayos Magos as the first artist for the King Artist Residency as recommended by the selection panel.
4. De-accession of Artwork – Staff requests the Public Art Commission make a decision whether or not to initiate the deaccession evaluation process for the Poetry Wall mural located in midtown Palo Alto.
5. Code:ART – Staff update on the Code:ART festival October 7-9
For Your Calendar: Next PAC Regular Meeting – Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 7 p.m