January 19th, 2023
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: November 17 PAC Regular Meeting
1. Adoption of Resolution – Approval of a resolution authorizing use of teleconferencing for the Public Art Commission meetings during Covid-19 state of emergency.
6. Public Art in Private Development – Initial Review of the 3200 Park Boulevard (former Fry’s Site) development project. Presentation by Jennifer Easton, Public Art Consultant and the applicant project team.
2. Code: ART 2023 – Staff recommends approval of a project artist for the Code:ART Major Media Artwork.
3. Collection Care – Staff recommends approval of maintenance funds in the amount of up to $3,2000 for the conservation treatment of Cloud Forest permanently sited at the Mitchell Park Library.
4. Collection Care – Staff recommends approval of funds in the amount of up to $3,200 for the conservation treatment of Universal Woman permanently sited at the Art Center sculpture garden.
5. Acquisition of Artwork – Review and acceptance of artwork donations by Cubberley Artist Studio Program (CASP) artists Tara de la Garza and Robin Mullery.
COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS OR FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS