January 20th, 2022
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: PAC Meeting: November 4, 2021
1. Adoption of Resolution – Approval of a resolution authorizing use of teleconferencing for the Public Art Commission meetings during Covid-19 state of emergency.
2. Public Art Microgrants – Discussion and allocation of funding in the amount of up to $40,000 from CIP Art in Public Places budget for ArtLift Microgrants.
3. Collection Care – Approval of funds in the amount of up to $4,000 for the routine cleaning and preventative maintenance of Confluence by artist Michael Szabo
4. Collection Care – Approval of funds in the amount of up to $3,300 for the repair and expansion of concrete pads for artworks Albuquerque by Gale Wagner and Movement IV by Steven Jay Rand.
5. Collection Care – Approval of funds in the amount of up to $8,000 for the maintenance of new media artwork Conversation by Susan Narduli
6. New Acquisition of Artwork – Review and acceptance of artwork donation by Cubberley Artist Studio Program (CASP) artist Chandrika Marla.
7. PAC Workplan 2022 – Discussion of PAC Annual Workplan and Performance Measures for City Council review and approval.
ATTACHMENT: Transmittal of Attendance for 2021
For Your Calendar: Next PAC Regular Meeting – Thursday, February 17, 2022