February 20th, 2020
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: PAC Regular Meeting – December 19, 2019
1. Engineering Services – Staff recommends the approval of funds up to the amount of $50,000 for on call engineering services for the next three years.
2. California Ave Public Art Master Plan – Staff recommends the approval of Barbara Goldstein & Associates to create a public art plan for the California Avenue corridor.
3. Allocation of funds for Code:ART2 – Staff recommends that the Public Art Commission allocate funds in the amount of $36,000 for up to 6 Urban Interventions for Code:ART2.
4. Allocation of funds for Code:ART2 – Staff recommends that the Public Art Commission allocate funds in the amount of up to $11,500 for the Event Coordinator services.
5. Collection Maintenance – Allocation of funds for the conservation project in the amount of $8,810 for the mural titled Boy Fishing by artist Greg Brown.
For Your Calendar: Next PAC Regular Meeting – Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 7 p.m