August 18th, 2022
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: PAC Meeting: June 16, 2022
SPECIAL ITEM OF THE DAY
1. Commissioner Share Out – Commissioners share images of public art they may have seen this summer they would like to share with the Commission.
2. Adoption of Resolution – Approval of a resolution authorizing use of teleconferencing for the Public Art Commission meetings during Covid-19 state of emergency.
3. Boulware Park – Allocation of funds in the amount of up to $90,000 to begin the process for integrating public art into Boulware Park.
4. King Artist Residency – Presentation by artist Rayos Magos about his community engagement scope, methodology, and findings as part of his AIR project Rituals of Resilience.
5. Annual Retreat – Discussion and planning for the upcoming annual Public Art Commission retreat.
COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS OR FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS