September 19th, 2019
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
1. 565 Hamilton Avenue – Final Review for public art in private development associated with a mixed-use development at 565 Hamilton Avenue. Presentation by Danielle Fox of Slate Art Consulting.
2. California Avenue Public Art Plan – Allocation of funds in the amount of $15,000 to put out a solicitation for a consultant to create a public art plan for the California Avenue corridor.
3. Adoption of Priorities for the Coming Year – Commission to review and adopt the priorities for the coming year identified at the annual retreat.
4. Temporary Public Art on Cal Ave Garage Construction Fence – Staff will update the Commission on the status of the project and the designs.
5. Council Joint Post-Meeting Discussion – Commissioners discuss take-aways from the meeting.
For Your Calendar: Next PAC Regular Meeting – Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 7 p.m