January 21st, 2016
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: November 19, 2015 Special PAC Meeting and December 14, 2015 Holiday Open House and PAMP Workshop.
Financial Report: CIP BUDGET and MAINTENANCE BUDGET review
3. 1700 Embarcadero Road – Initial Review for public art in private development project. Presentation by staff and Gensler Senior Associate Deeg Snyder.
1. Acquisition of Artwork – Staff recommends the accession of artworks into the collection by CASP artists Linda Gass, Barbara Gunther, Ken Edwards, and Nancy White.
2. Election of Officers – Election of Chair and Vice Chair of the Public Art Commission.
4. Update on the status of the Highway 101 bike/pedestrian bridge project – Staff to provide status update on the project development.
5. Update on status of Susan Narduli’s artwork in the lobby of City Hall – Staff to provide status update on the project development.
For Your Calendar:
PAMP Advisory Committee Meeting – January 28, 2016, 6 PM
Next PAC Regular Meeting – February 18, 2016, 7 PM