November 16th, 2017
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: PAC Regular Meeting – October 19, 2017 ATTACHMENT
1. 693/689 Arastradero Road – Final Review for art in private development project associated with the Bowman School project. Presentation by Mary Beth Ricks of Bowman School and Jon W. Dashing of Pacific Peninsular Architecture. ATTACHMENT
2. De-Accession of Artworks – Staff Recommends the deaccession of Digital DNA by Adrianna Varella and Nilton Maltz, Currently sited at Lytton Plaza. ATTACHMENT
3. De- Accession of Artworks – Staff Recommends the deaccession of Go Mama by Marta Thoma, currently sited on California Avenue. ATTACHMENT
4. Bike Boulevards Pilot Project – Staff recommends that the Commission select and approve one of two final proposals for artistic design for the Bike Boulevards / Art Crosswalks pilot project to be integrated at the Louis / Fielding raised intersection.
5. Downtown Parking Garage – Staff recommends the approval of artist Amy Landesberg as the project artist for the downtown parking garage project. ATTACHMENT
6. Junior Museum and Zoo – Staff recommends the approval of artwork design concept by artist Charles Sowers for the JMZ project. ATTACHMENT
7. Joint Meeting with Council – Brief Discussion and Strategy for the presentation to Council.
For Your Calendar:
Joint Meeting with Council – December 4, 2017 at 6 p.m.
Next PAC Regular Meeting – January 18, 2018 at 7 p.m.