October 16th, 2014
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: September 18, 2014 and September 22, 2014
Financial Report – CIP Budget – Maintenance Report
1. Acquisition of artwork into the Collection – Staff recommends the accession of a monotype by artist Ehren Tool into the city collection. The gift is offered by Paula Kirkeby.
2. 3421-3431 Hillview Avenue – Initial review of public art in private development for VMware campus. Presentation by Linda Marie Santiago, Bob Giannini, and Carol Dabb.
3. 180 El Camino Real – Informational report on the status of the art selection for Simon Property Group at the Stanford Shopping Center. Presentation by Chandra Cerrito of Chandra Cerrito Art Advisors of the project.
4. Temporary Public Art – Staff to provide an update on the status of Aurora, a temporary public art project on King Plaza and discuss the potential extension of permit.
5. Public Art Master Plan – Staff to provide an update on the status of the public art master plan process.
6. Subcommittee Reports:
7. Collection Review – Highlights of the Public Art Collection, discussion led by Chair Kavanaugh
For Your Calendar