April 12th, 2018
Approval of Minutes
Approval of the Minutes of the Utilities Advisory Commission Meeting held on March 7, 2018.
Agenda Review and Revisions
Reports from Commissioner Meetings/Events
General Manager of Utilities Report
- Staff Recommendation that the Utilities Advisory Commission Recommend that the City Council Adopt: 1) a Resolution Approving the Fiscal Year 2019 Electric Financial Plan, and 2) a Resolution Increasing Electric Rates by 9% by Amending the E-1, E-2, E-2-G, E-4, E-4-G, E-4 TOU, E-7, E-7-G, E-7 TOU and E-14 Rate Schedules.
2. Staff Recommendation that the utilities Advisory Commission Recommend the the City Council Adopt: 1) a Resolution Approving the Fiscal Year 2019 Gas Utility Financial Plan; and 2) a Resolution Increasing Gas Rates by 4% by Amending Rate Schedules G-1 (Residential Gas Service), G-2 (Residential Master-Metered and Commercial Gas Service), G-3 (Large Commercial Gas Service), and G-10 (Compressed Natural Gas Service).
3. Local Solar Plan Progress Update and Next Steps
4. Assessment Of CPAU’s Distribution System to Integrate Distributed Energy Resources
5. Selection of Potential Topic(s) for Discussion at Future UAC Meeting
Next Scheduled Meeting: May 2, 2018 (Day Time)