March 5th, 2020
Approval of the Minutes of the Utilities Advisory Commission Meeting held on February 5, 2019
Agenda Review and Revisions
Reports from Commissioner Meetings/Events
General Manager of Utilities Report
1. Discussion of Resilience Workshops: Follow Up and Next Steps
2. Staff Recommendation That the Utilities Advisory Commission Recommend That the City Council Adopt a Resolution Approving the Fiscal Year 2021 Water Utility Financial Plan, Including Proposed Reserve Transfers and an Amendment to the Water Utility Reserves Management Practices, With no FY 2021 Water Rate Increase.
3. Discussion of the Presentation of Preliminary Wastewater Collection Rates for FY 2021 – POSTPONED
4. Discussion and Update of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Fiber Network Expansion Planning.
5. Staff Recommendation That the Utilities Advisory Commission Recommend That the City Action Council Adopt a Resolution Amending the City’s Electric Supply Portfolio Carbon Neutral Plan.
6. Discussion of Proposed Building Electrification Work Plan for 2020-2021.
7. Selection of Potential Topic(s) for Discussion at Future UAC Meeting
Next Scheduled Meeting: April 1, 2020