April 9th, 2019
Approval of Minutes
Approval of the Minutes of the Utilities Advisory Commission Meeting held on March 6, 2019.
Agenda Review and Revisions
Reports from Commissioner Meetings/Events
General Manager of Utilities Report
- Utilities Advisory Commission Recommendation that the City Council Adopt a Resolution Amending Utility Rule and Regulation 20 to Allow Neighborhood Funding of Certain Subsurface Equipment.
2. Electric Supply Portfolio Carbon Accounting Analysis
3. Staff Recommendation that the Utilities Advisory Commission Recommend that the City Council Adopt: 1) a Resolution Approving the Fiscal Year 2020 Electric Financial Plan, and 2) a Resolution Increasing Electric Rates by 8% by Amending the E-1, E-2, E-2-G, E-4, E-4-G, E-4 TOU, E-7, E-7-G, E-7 TOU, E-14, E-EEC and E-NSE Rate Schedules.
4. Staff Recommendation that the Utilities Advisory Commission Recommend that the City Action Council Adopt: (1) a Resolution Approving the Fiscal Year 2020 Water Utility Financial Plan; and (2) a Resolution Increasing Water Rates by 1% by Amending Rate Schedules W-1 (General Residential Water Service), W-2 (Water Service from Fire Hydrants), W-3 (Fire Service Connections),W-4 (Residential Master-Metered and General Non-Residential Water Service), and W-7 (Non-Residential Irrigation Water Service).
5. Discussion and Staff Update on Fiber and AMI Planning.
Next Scheduled Meeting: May 1, 2019