June 8th, 2022
Agenda Review and Revisions
Approval of Minutes
Approval of the Minutes of the Utilities Advisory Commission Special Meeting held on May 4, 2022
UNFINISHED BUSINESS – None
General Manager of Utilities Report
1. Adoption of a Resolution Authorizing Use of Teleconferencing for Utilities Advisory Commission Meetings During Covid-19 State of Emergency (Action).
2. Staff Recommends That the Utilities Advisory Commission Recommend the City Council Adopt the 2022 Annual Water Shortage Assessment Report (Action).
3. Discussion and Update to the 2022 Wildfire Safety Mitigation Plan (Discussion).
4. Staff Request for UAC Feedback on the Development of the Electric Utility’s Integrated Resource Plan (Discussion).
5. Discussion of Advanced Metering Infrastructure Opt-Out and Electric Meter Remote Disconnect and Reconnect Policies (Discussion).
COMMISSIONER COMMENTS and REPORTS from MEETINGS/EVENTS
Informational Update on Utilities’ Quarterly Financial Report for Q2 of FY2022
Informational Reports 12-Month Rolling Calendar Public Letter(s) to the UAC