An Overview of What Youth Do at the Media Center
Learn various production skills as you participate in reporting on local events. As a Media Intern, you’ll be working with our staff and receive hands-on training and real-time hands-on experience as you help to tell the stories of your community. Depending on your interest, you can learn everything from how to use a camera to operating our mobile studio. You’ll learn about producing, directing, engineering, editing, and more. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in news and/or sports broadcasting.
Join us for a month, a semester, or more.
- Apply to be an Intern.
- Check out these videos produced by youth.
- Learn Sports Broadcasting or become a Community News Journalist
- Or if you just want to do your own thing, take one of our classes or workshops to get you started.
- Earn Community Service hours.
- Sign up for one of our week-long summer camps.